- About Us
- What is Epilepsy?
- Camp Matty
- Events and Gallery
- Contact Us
Our Resource Center
The Matthew Siravo Epilepsy Resource Center
For Children and Families
250 B Centerville Road, Warwick, RI 02886 401.921.4466
• Email: Info@MattyFund.org
The Matty Fund’s® Epilepsy Resource Center for Children and Families, the first of it’s kind in Rhode Island, offers support and outreach to families affected by epilepsy throughout Rhode Island and beyond.
The Resource Center offers information, advocacy, and education in a variety of ways, including:
- Help for parents and guardians, advocacy, caring support, and help making connections to other families living with epilepsy
“Thank you for giving me Michelle’s email. I sat and cried tears from relief when I read her response. Someone finally understood where we as a family are. It was the most helpful thing anyone has offered. Thanks again” – Christine
A thank you email received from a parent who benefited from contacting the Resource Center.
- Connection to the Discovering My Epilepsy Family Support Group, which meets monthly from September – June. The support group is designed to give children who have seizures, along with their parents/guardians and siblings, a supportive and fun setting for helping each other understand the many life changes associated with epilepsy.
- Educational programs which promote epilepsy awareness and education through school programs which involve families, students, teachers and school nurses.
- Workshops for parents and caregivers
- Special Resource Center Family events such as The Discovering My Epilepsy Pumpkin Festival and Matty Egg Hunt
If you know of a family that could benefit from our services or programs please encourage them to contact us.
Our MissionThe Matty Fund ® will provide family resources, raise epilepsy awareness, promote patient safety and improve the quality of life for children and families living with epilepsy
April 17 - April 20
We are a Rite Aid KidCents Charity!