- About Us
- What is Epilepsy?
- Camp Matty
- Events and Gallery
- Contact Us
Advocates in Action
Educating and empowering people who have a developmental disability to learn about resources, make informed decisions and be a part of the community.
Family Service of Rhode Island
Helping to identify, connect with and coordinate care and support for patients with a range of issues including ADHD, seizure disorders, and developmental delays or suspected diagnosis.
Full Service Community Schools
After school programs, Family Literacy Classes, Family Service Care Coordination, Financial and Health Coaching and Family Engagement.
401-331-1350 ext. 3491
Helping people get connected to events, activities, new interests and new friends in their community.
Rhode Island Disability Law Center
Advocating for Rhode Island residents with disabilities. Helping with the Medicare and Medicaid appeals process.
South County Community Action Agency
Helping People. Changing Lives.
- Head Start
- Joyful Child Learning Academy
- Youth Links
- Heating Assistance
North Kingstown 401-667-7151
Speech and Language Services. Individualized, effective family-based therapy. Flexible scheduling with services provided in home, school, or daycare.
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Epilepsy Advocate
- Coping with Epilepsy
- American Epilepsy Society
- FACES (Finding a Cure for Epilepsy and Seizures) at NYU
- Living with LGS (Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome)
- Connecticut Epilepsy Advocate
Products and Services
General information on seizures and epilepsy
- Growing Up with Epilepsy/Massachusetts General Hospital
- MedlinePlus on seizures
- WebMD on seizures and epilepsy
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Kid’s Health on seizures
- Neurology Channel on seizures
- Mayo Clinic on epilepsy
- Basic Seizure First Aid
- Neurology Now
- Medical News Today – Epilepsy
- Easing the Seizures, and Stigma, of Epilepsy, Aliyah Baruchin, The New York Times, Mar 27, 2009
- Cause For Severe Pediatric Epilepsy Disorder Identified, ScienceDaily (Mar. 22, 2009)
- Mississippi Youth Shares Epilepsy Message on Capitol Hill, PRNewswire/USNewswire via Comtex (Mar. 23, 2009)
- I Must Save My Child, Melissa Fay Greene, Parade Magazine (Feb. 15, 2009)
- Eating Well for Epilepsy, Andrew N. Wilner, M.D., Neurology Now (Vol. 51:1, Jan/Feb 2009, pp 17–19, 23)
- Katie Beckett
- CEDARR Family Centers
- Disability Determination Services – Department of Human Services
- Early Intervention Program
- Early Periodic Screening Diagnosis and Treatment
- Kids Connect
- Respite Care for Children
- Rhode Island Parent Information Network
- RITE Care
- Paul V. Sherlock Center on Disabilities at RIC
- Rhode Island Disability Law Center
- Assistive Technology Access Partnership
- Assistive Technology Exchange in New England
- Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Office of Rehabilitation Services
- Rhode Island Developmental Disabilities Council
- Rhode Island Dept. of Human Services
- The Psychology of Illness / Coping with Chronic Illness
- Autism and Epilepsy
- International Autism Association for Families and Educators
- Unetixs Vascular Imaging – A Matty Fund Sponsor
- Cerebral Palsy
Our MissionThe Matty Fund ® will provide family resources, raise epilepsy awareness, promote patient safety and improve the quality of life for children and families living with epilepsy
We are a Rite Aid KidCents Charity!